This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
• Investment Management
• Risk Mitigation
• Financial & Retirement Planning
• Estate,Tax, & Insurance Strategies
• Multi-Generational Wealth Transfer
FOR RETIREMENT PLAN SPONSORS:
• Fiduciary Oversight
• Institutional Compliance Processes
• Investment Selection, Maintenance, & Monitoring
• Industry Analytics & Plan-Level Benchmarking
• Participant Education & One-on-One Advice
A portico is a colonnade or covered walkway, often leading to an entrance or doorway. To this day, porticos protect and shelter visitors from the elements, and also serve as a symbol of wealth and style.
Clients of Portico Wealth Advisors can trust in our unwavering dedication to providing shelter from the often turbulent elements of the financial markets. As wealth preservationists and fiduciary stewards of our clients' capital/interests, we find the name particularly fitting.
Portico works with affluent clients throughout the Bay Area and primarily focuses on serving the needs of entrepreneurs and executives. The firm also provides fiduciary-level advice to organizations that sponsor retirement plans, e.g. 401(k), 403(b), non-qualified deferred comp, and helps their employees make sound long-term financial decisions within their individual retirement accounts.
Jonathan is founding principal of Portico and an experienced investment professional whose primary responsibilities include relationship management, financial planning, and oversight of new client acquisition.
He is also a retirement plan expert, having created and run the retirement plan consultancy division of a separate local investment advisory firm that oversaw $450MM in assets. Just prior, he was a Vice President with Charles Schwab.
Jonathan holds a BS in Managerial Economics and Mathematics from UC Davis. He is also a CFA charterholder and a CFP_ïë certificant. A Marin County native, he resides with his wife, Erin, in Larkspur.
If you are an individual/family that:
• Wants a comprehensive plan that addresses the complexities of your financial life without being complicated.
• Recognizes that risk management is paramount when it comes to long-term financial success.
• Values a high-touch, boutique experience.
• Understands that financial success is primarily a function of peace of mind.
If you are a retirement plan sponsor that:
• Wants to minimize your fiduciary responsibility associated with sponsoring your company's plan.
• Values access to top-drawer, institutional-class investments with the industry's lowest costs.
• Cares about your employees and wants them to have the best possible chance at long-term retirement success.
• Has a hunch that you could improve the quality and cost structure associated with your plan.